Thursday 9 August 2012

The New Batch

Huzzah and hooray!

Today, MakieLab announced that batch 2 are being released in the next week!

Badge by the amazing Poklfil. Check out mok.me.uk

But... who do I get to join Plink? She's been petitioning for a lab assistant (apparently the Giant Squid breaks too much valuable glassware) and there have been three applicants. So, dear readers...

Should it be Melchett?


Or perhaps Puck?

Or maybe the super-organised Jocasta? 

If I'm honest, I think it's probably going to be Melchett. She looks like the right mix of fun and mischief to get along with Plink like a house on fire, and quite frankly I'm a bit of a sucker for redheads. But Puck definitely has to join the crew at some point, perhaps once the green wig comes out?! Now. Off to persuade the bank balance that a second Makie is an investment...

1 comment: