Tuesday 12 March 2013

Open the door, get on the floor...

...everybody walk the dinosaur!

Prudence the Pink Tyranosaurus, to be exact.

It's like this.
Once, there was a MakieLab Magician called James, who had a pet t-rex named Charles. Charles lived on his desk and helped with designing the funky 3D things that get turned into Makie toys (at least, I like to imagine he does). But that's a lonely life for a t-rex.

Happily, I found a little pink tyrannosaurus roaming around my study one day. I blame Plink and Melchie for this, although I'm not entirely sure why. Anyway. She was captured and sent to London, and I hope the two of them will be very happy together.

Photo stolen from MakieLab
Awww!

Raar!
Pru looking Feisty before being sent to MakieLab
Hooray for happy endings!




No comments:

Post a Comment