Thursday 21 March 2013

Quarrantine.

My name is Dr Duckie, and I am a Blythe Addict.

Okay, so maybe not quite to the epic heights other people have it, but I've just taken delivery of Number 7 (who was an absolute BARGAIN, given she's turned out to be the Merry Skier that I thought she was) and 7 is probably too many. 

Unfortunately, 7 has a few personal hygiene issues... nothing major, but she's obviously from a smoking household and I'm not one for stinky girls. So she's having 3 days in solitary with some baking soda. 

Quarrantine
Guys. Staring is RUDE. 
Hopefully this'll de-pong her enough for me to decide what I'm going to do with her...

2 comments:

  1. Did you grab this one from ebay? listed as "red head blythe"? I thought she was a merry skier too but wrong time of the month 4 me to do any buying!! You lucky thing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, this is she!

    Just about to write another post on her now. The seller had some other girls up for sale. I know one went to live with my good friend Fil, don't know what happened to the rest. I was a bit worried that they were fakes, but she seems real enough.

    ReplyDelete