Thursday 12 July 2012

Plinkography: Around the House

Hullo and welcome to what I like to call a session of Plinkography!
Plinkography
Thanks for getting the camera, Fil!

Today we're taking a look around the human's hovel house. I had hoped to show you the garden, but the Welsh weather is up to its usual tricks.
Plinkography
Drip drip drip drip drip DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP

The birds don't seem to mind.
Plinkography
There are LOADS of these little sparrows. Like, 40 or more.

This is Bagpuss.
Plinkography
Get. Out. Of. My. Sight.

I don't think he likes me much.
Plinkography
Mrooooooooooooooowrl!

This is Pirate. He likes me even less.
Plinkography
FLEE!

This is my human. The jury is out on what she thinks of me. The other human is still out at work.
Plinkography
O HAI

These are some pretty sunflowers. They're one of the nicer things here.
Plinkography
Pretty!

Taadaa! That's it for today's Plinkography tour. See you next time for more stunning shots!

2 comments:

  1. She has a pretty good eye, does Ms. Plink.

    Really wish I'd got on the camera train ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never too late! http://uk.shop.lomography.com/accessories/accessory-best-sellers/fisheye-no-2-keychain

    ReplyDelete