Monday 26 November 2012

Updates updates updates...

Oh my! I'm so sorry, I left you all hanging on the bleep over the weekend.

And what a weekend it was! We had all sorts of hijinx, from celebrating the 10th anniversary of the twinning of Ankh-Morpork and Wincanton to meeting the superb "poetrix" Muriel Lavender, who Terry Pratchett was certainly very fond of...

Muriel and Terry
Terry complimented her bloomers. She complimented his everything. Love at first sight?
If you live anywhere near Frome, you must go and check her out. Get her to read you the shipping forecast, or share some thoughts on teenagers.

My costumes went down very well. I didn't managed to get any photos of myself, but I'm sure some will slowly surface over the next few days. I'm not a terribly photogenic person (less photogenic than the average wall, in fact), but perhaps a few will be worthy of showing off.

In other news, a certain Toadstool is possessed of  a seasonally appropriate anorak (just in time given the horrible weather of the last few days. She looks fab in it, and I'm glad she and her human seem to be enjoying it!



So that the Hogswatch detritus is cleared from the desk and the hangover fades, I find myself wondering what the next little project is going to be. Number 3 Blythe is waiting for a few supplies, but a very interesting package arrived from MakieLab last week, and for some reason it's all gone a bit "long time ago" and "far far away" around here. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment