Thursday 25 October 2012

Happy Birthday to Meee!

Today I am twenty-mumblemumblemumble, which makes me very nearly OLD on the basis that next year, I will be twenty-mumblemumblemumble + 1, which is technically not twenty-anything any more. Harrumph.

But anyway. I happen to be blessed with the absolute best of long-suffering boyfriends (who is tolerating the proliferation of tinythings in my study with all the grace that can be expected from a man with shelves full of D+D books, unpainted warhammer sets and board games). In his role as enabler, he today presented me with an exciting box filled with a big-headed eye-changing dolly, and some funky accessories to go with her!

I'm not sure Melchie took to her straight off...
Aspen
I keep the tools on a high shelf... 
But Plink was very keen to give her a hand out of the box.
Aspen
Melchie? Help please?


Aspen
O hai! Let me remove the... gosh. That is rather a lot of sellotape... 

I'm sure they're going to get on fine.
Aspen
Welcome to the league of ridiculous knitted headgear!

If you're after the specifics, she's a "Simply Chocolate" and it appears she thinks she's called Aspen. Her eye colours are blue, minty green, rather-startling-orange and quite-weird-pink... shall have to invest in some new chips soon.

Aspen
She's not wearing any trousers. 



Melchett, stop mucking about.
Aspen
If you shut her in there, Plink, I'll hand you the tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment