Tuesday 2 July 2013

Late Entries!

Hey guys!

Feeling much better today, even went for a run (although I'm certain that my iPhone has some sort of gremlin... more about that another day) and don't feel like complete death at the end of it, phew!

For your delight and delectation, here are a couple of late talent contest entries that just slipped under the deadline.

Firstly, the lovely Ro and rugged Vik demonstrate a beautiful pas-de-deux...



Makie Lake, anyone?


And now please put your hands together for the antics of Fil's Magical Millie!




Haha, awesome.

Alrighty, that's your lot. Check back here at 12pm Wednesday for information on the voting and a recap of all the entries! Apologies once more for my lack of sticking to a schedule... but hey, it's my blog and I can do what I like. Rawr! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment